Saturday 21 July 2012

WINNER ANNOUNCED FOR CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE

Thank you to everyone who played along last week at the Card Crafter's Circle Christmas in July Challenge. Drawn from random, the winners have been announced at Card Crafter's Circle. They are


 Entry #39 DAISYCHAIN ...
who wins the Happileigh Scrappin' Prize



 and Entry #53 VICTORIA ...
who wins the StampArt Design by Kathryne Prize

Congratulations Victoria! I'm excited to see which designs I'll be providing for your prize!


Daisychain and Victoria.... please contact Pauline by email here,
and she will email you the details of how to collect your prizes.

There are also Top 3 Winners,
in no particular order:
#27 Mary Marsh

#50 Kitty
#61 Annabella 6 YEARS OLD!

Visit Card Crafter's Circle here to collect the winner or Top 3 badge
and to see the next challenge details!

Sponsoring this challenge was a lot of fun.
Thank you Pauline and all the ladies who made the inspiration cards.
I'm looking forward to the next one that I sponsor!
See you soon!







2 comments:

  1. It was my turn to choose the Top 3 which was a special delight for me 'cos I just ADORE all-things-Christmas...haaa!
    It was also delightful to have you as one of our Sponsors and I'm really lookin' forward to colouring up more of your fabby images...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne-Marie! It was wonderful having a bit of Christmas half way through the year! Your Top 3 are a lovely choice. Imagine 6 yr old Annabella - awesome! I'm looking forward to more challenges with you too. Thank you for the compliments, I'm so happy to hear you enjoy the designs!xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne