Wednesday 15 August 2012

WHIMSY CHALLENGE

Whimsy Challenge today is Lots of Layers.

  Whimsy has some inspiration for you!

Look at the GORGEOUS cards the DT has made!

They are so beautiful ladies, 
thank you for letting me show them on my blog.

Click on the lovely DT name and you'll visit their blogs.
Click on the design name to see it in my catalogue at Whimsy.


by Candy


By Wendy
using Pretty Petals



by Charlene
using Pretty Petals with Verse included




by Shannah
using Litle Bear Canoe Adventure
with For Fun & Adventure Sentiment included


by Goldie 
using Little Bear Watering Can Friend



The prize for this week's challenge is

Visit Whimsy Inspiration blog to see more lovely inspiration and join the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne