Wednesday 23 January 2013

FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO CHALLENGE AT FAB 'N' FUNKY

Here's a fun and easy challenge for you


FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO


by Pat
featuring Majestic Eagle Head
using her favourite colours of Navy and Brown for a Masculine birthday card
As the sponsor for this challenge
I'm looking forward to seeing all your favourite colour combos!!


Hope you're having a great day, warm and cozy.

Our temperatures got down to Minus 53 Celsius yesterday, 
today Minus 39 C, tomorrow it's supposed to be Minus 47 C. 
Even the air is iced!

My outdoor thermometer doesn't even go that low!

Thanks for visiting with all your warm hearts!!!!

2 comments:

  1. There's that magnificent eagle which I have and keep forgetting to use. What a terrific 'guy' card. That image just pops against the background you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy!
    This is a fabulous creation! Splendid colours indeed ... the are perfect for this majestic image! Such a clever idea layering the mounts for the image, o create a moon... fabulous!
    I am so envious of your winter temperatures.... our Aussie summer is consistently between 30-40C... I think our thermometer burst! I'm waiting for the chooks to lay hard boiled eggs. My poor rain gauge is so dry it has cracked and I fear won't see the onset of winter. And this isn't the severest summer we've had, either! Just the thought of a Canadian winter makes me feel cooler...thank you!
    hugs and blessings from the oven,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne